Sunday, October 18, 2009

We are family!




We took these on Sunday afternoon at Mueller State Park. It was a gorgeous day and the best (easiest) family photos ever. Loved it! The perfect autumn day.



10 comments:

kristilee said...

Awesome pics. I love the one of the girls laughing...so cute!

scooping it up said...

love the hair Maegan! So daring! Aaron is one cutie. Hope you guys are doing well. And that post about what is going right with three kids makes me scared indeed. Next year we will have 4 and Andrew travels at least 1/2 of the week and the other days doesn't get home until kids are in bed. YIKES! You all look great.

Anonymous said...

Maegan, Your hair color is totally autumn! Cherry chocolate-- it sounds delicious too! I love, love, love the pics. I love, love, love you all!

Sarah said...

Super cute pictures!!! I don't know why I am so intimidated, but I don't even have a picture of our whole family together since Peter was born. And he is ten months old! I need to get right on that...

shelley said...

love the last pic - and your hair! it looks great. going dark looks good on you!

Creative Stirrings said...

I can't believe your adorable baby! How old is he? Your hair is fun too! Way to go party animal!

Bryan said...

What I absolutely LOVE about this pic is that the girls dressed themselves. I had not stress to get anyone ready, it just happened. Since I had just had my hair done, gone to church and had an extra person to take pics, it just worked.

Leah said...

Fun hair color and great family pictures. Wish I was there.
Aunt Leah

Anonymous said...

That hair color is PERFECT for you~! Brings out your eyes so well. You look lovely dahling!

Chad and Amy Hatfield said...

What a great guy. Bryan always does so many thoughtful things. And a MAID!?! Seriously, so lucky. You guys look great, but I swear you just celebrated your 23rd! Little Aaron is a sweetheart.