I am feeling more nauceous than with my previous two. I found myself taking 2 naps today at 9am and 3pm- awesome! (I did get up early and go running, but still makes me laugh). My other complaint is I think everything is so stinky! Here are the girls as we told them the news.
This is the story of our family and how we came to be. Hope this brings a few smiles.
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Exciting News
We are expecting baby #3! We just found out and are excited to share our happiness with everyone. We told Emily and Ashley first. We thought Emily would freak out with excitement but instead got serious and said, "okay, I have an idea for a plan." Ashley said she's going to share her crib with the baby since she's in her toddler ("toller") bed now. She's also going to share her high chair and help change diapers. Emily is very interested in the baby process and asks- "What is the baby doing in there?, Is the baby putting on its Pjs?, Is the baby hungry for dinner too?" and she loves to pat my tummy and say, "go to sleep baby".
Emily thinks the baby is a girl and we should name her Alice. Ashley thinks it's a boy and we should name it Shakena; to which Emily replies Shekeno for a boy. We think the due date is July 2009, but we will be confirming that at a doctor's visit next month. We plan to find out the gender if possible.
I am feeling more nauceous than with my previous two. I found myself taking 2 naps today at 9am and 3pm- awesome! (I did get up early and go running, but still makes me laugh). My other complaint is I think everything is so stinky! Here are the girls as we told them the news.
I am feeling more nauceous than with my previous two. I found myself taking 2 naps today at 9am and 3pm- awesome! (I did get up early and go running, but still makes me laugh). My other complaint is I think everything is so stinky! Here are the girls as we told them the news.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
I am so excited for you! Sad to hear you're feeling yucky - hope it doesn't last long. Enjoy the naps! It's always nice to have an excuse to take a nap, and two in one day - you lucky lady!
Megan
Congratulations again! We are so excited for you guys! Yeah for naps, take every one you can get. I hear you on everything suddenly being stinky. I can't stand the smell of my house (or Bob's soap, deodorant, toothpaste, etc. - poor guy!) during early pregnancy. If someone came up with a line of products that smelled good to a pregnant nose they could make millions!
Congratulations! Though I'm sure we should already have guessed it since Kristi is pregnant. Looks like you'll be having a boy...;) Congratulations! I hope you get to skip the morning sickness part...
Hooray!!! So sorry about being so nauseous. I'm impressed you are still running!
I AM SO EXCITED! Kind of weird to think that you, me and Lisa are all pregnant at the same time! Two months after me, I can't wait for us all! I will have one, Lisa will have two and you will have three! We for sure need to all hang out and eat a lot at an all you can eat salad place that doesn't smell because I know what you mean. Everything stinks now! Then we can all eat to our hearts delight and not feel bad about it at all!! YIPEE! Talk to you soon!
Nicole
Congratulations Hanks! How exciting! Also, Happy Belated Birthday! I knew there was one on the 22nd that I missed. Keep us posted.
YAY! Congratulations! I cannot wait for baby Alice or baby Shekeno (or both?).
Whatever you and the Lees are drinking, I'll make sure to take a sip next time I see you! :)
How fun! We're rooting for a boy.
Congratulations to you guys! How exciting! We are looking forward to seeing you all in January!
congratulations, since you're running i hope that means you're not barfing your guts up. here's to another gorgeous Hanks baby.
Hooray for number 3! Congratulations!!
Post a Comment