Saturday, October 25, 2008

Tagged

8 things I did yesterday:
Ran 3 miles
Took a nap
Did laundry
Ate
Took another nap
Talked to my mom
Cooked dinner
Attended a wedding reception

8 things I look forward to:
Book Club
Taking naps
Sunshine spots on the carpet
Holidays
Dates with husband
The day I am organized
Desserts
Zion

8 Favorite Restaurants:
Cafe Rio (sweet pork burrito, pinto beans, mild, not smothered)
Olive Garden (all you can eat salad)
Little Caesars (Hawaiian for $7)
China Platter ( sweet & sour chkn)
Royal India (a yummy adventure)
Costco (convenient, cheap, kids love it)
Great Harvest (huge slices for $.50)
Wendy's (not my favorite but I sure eat here the most)

8 things on my wish list:
warm wheat muffins
a miracle for Spencer (selfish and unselfish reasons)
hire a maid
decorating skills
nobody gets the flu this year
girl's hair to not be a daily ordeal
help people
desire to serve more

No comments: