This is the story of our family and how we came to be. Hope this brings a few smiles.
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Joyschool Graduation
Carolyn's house Wednesday, May 28th. "They Wanted Me" is another cheesy Joyschool song but the message is a good one. I think Emily is singing as she twirls and she has a grand finish.
What a bunch of cuties. I love that Emily is dancing around, and you can hear Sarah cut out of singing a couple times. Looks like everyone had fun in Joyschool this year. Will you be doing it next year?
I so wish I could find enough mothers to do Joyschool here. It looks like so much fun! I know Jackson would love it. You're such a great mom Maegan. The wedding looked fun too!
3 comments:
What a bunch of cuties. I love that Emily is dancing around, and you can hear Sarah cut out of singing a couple times. Looks like everyone had fun in Joyschool this year. Will you be doing it next year?
Beautiful! I love all the spinning. No song should be sung without body motion.
I so wish I could find enough mothers to do Joyschool here. It looks like so much fun! I know Jackson would love it. You're such a great mom Maegan. The wedding looked fun too!
Post a Comment