We drove down on Thursday and stayed with my cousin Celeste. Friday we went to the temple with Carlie for her first time and afterwards attended a family dinner.
Saturday morning it rained just enough to cool things off and they had perfect weather for the day.
The reception was in Tucson at a country club and was a nice evening.
Monday we safely drove home 14 hours and took my mom Holly back home to Utah with us. She gets to stay with us for two weeks and play!
3 comments:
i can't believe that's your little sister. she's still just a little girl in my memory. she looks gorgeous! seriously a drop-dead knock-out! thanks for sharing the pics.
Maegan, that is so weird! It is still weird to me that she got married and Wes is next! She looks adorable and your whole family is just amazing looking. I miss you guys and wish I could see you guys more often! Love you and hope to see you soon!
NO WAY!!! That is not your family!!? Aww, that is great I am so happy for her, tell her congrats! and I wanna see your mom!
Post a Comment