Wednesday, May 7, 2008

May Days

Bryan's step-aunt Ann Hanks got married at Bountiful Temple on Friday May 2nd. Bryan, Spencer and their dad went up to the sealing and the girls and I were planning on going up after for the pictures. We were in the car one minute all dressed nice when Ashley threw-up. Needless to say we didn't go to the temple then but Emily felt fine and was so sad she couldn't go, Bryan took her on a separate trip after they came home. Emily and her daddy walked around the house of God for 40 minutes and she loved every minute of it. She was pretty reverent and at one point she stopped Bryan and said, "Daddy, I can feel the Holy Ghost!" She loved the temple so much she just stopped and laid down in a sunny spot for a while. She was very sad she couldn't go all the way in but she loved what she could see. Definite highlight for both she and Bryan.

Ashley having a cracker snack one night. She looks so grown up these days! The sweater is her new favorite thing to wear over her jammies to bed.




This is a Joyschool field trip to the fire station. The kids loved to sit in the captain's seat- the most important seat. Emily liked firefighter Keri a lot.

1 comment:

Katie said...

What fun kids. I'm always impressed with the parents whose kids are so "spiritually attuned" from a young age. It says a lot about the parents. I think kids learn best by example, so it speaks volumes about the spirit in their homes. Thanks for letting me in your blog! I'm excited to read more!