Emily got a book from the library called 006 and a half. It's about a girl who loves to play she is a spy. One day after that Emily drew on herself a brown marker mustache to play spy. Bryan jumped on board and bought the girls a spy kit and walkie talkies. He gave them yesterday as an early birthday present to Emily. Ashley didn't want them to be walkie talkies but wanted to call an imaginary friend. They lastest 20 minutes before a major battle ensued and had to be put away for a while.
Aaron is a happy guy. He is 13 months old. He has 5 teeth- 3 on top and 2 on bottom. He loves to eat a variety of foods, play outside with his bikes, take baths, eat rocks, play hide and seek, play piano and the drums, eat paper, and take rides in the wagon. Generally be cute and find trouble.
His eye surgery seems to have gone really well. We go back in August to check if eyelid surgery would be appropriate.
He sleeps great, and just learned how to wave bye-bye. His nickname is doo-doo or boo-boo as well as Aar Bear and we all adore him.
3 comments:
Great pictures of all three. Your Aaron eats rocks....my Aaron ate dirt. Does that mean they are low in Iron? Hmmm. Pudding paint sounds fun!
The pudding paint pictures gives me anxiety looking at it as I have a intense phobea (sp?) of being sticky. But your kids are all the cutest ever..I wish I could see Aaron more- I feel like he is growing up so fast and I've only seen him a couple times. One day when we all move to CO, everything will be perfect.
Cute Maegan! They are all so big. Thanks for your message the other day. I meant to get back to you and haven't. Yes, I am very busy right now and completely exhausted, but I can keep going. I need to write you an email or call.
Post a Comment