Friday, May 28, 2010

April


Okay so it's almost June and I am ready to catch up. My last post was Aaron's surgery stuff and what I guess I didn't indicate it that it all went well. When I said, "Welcome to my life after stress regarding Aaron's surgery." I meant was that the stress was over because everything turned out great! By that night his appetite and disposition were back to normal and the next day his vision looked pretty good. The redness in his eyes was mostly all gone by 10 days.

Ashley learned a new trick of a head stand. She is the best big sister to Aaron.
She loves him so much! She loves to have him grab her eyes/tongue/face with his (sometimes sharp) fingernails. I don't know why but that's their game. She has gotten retaliatory so I know the it's going to be a healthy give and take relationship. You can see her self-portrait picture hanging on the wall from Joyschool.
Ashley got a new build-a-bear doll for her birthday. Her pink and gold bear is her new favorite toy. Her name started out as Goldie and then changed to Mylee Sirus (splg?).

No comments: