Saturday, August 29, 2009

Our cute selves

Bryan and Jono rock it on their balloon guitars at the firm party.



The before and after the girls gave him a haircut. The only bleeding was when I cut his ear- sorry babe! We used the trimmers on size 6.

Here's Bryan's "magnum" look. Or is it "blue steel"? I can't remember.
Thanks Fosters for the cute hat!

5 comments:

shelley said...

i love your cute family. and the story of the girls and their "fashions." made me laugh real hard. hopefully, like you said, aaron will calm down the drama!

Chad and Amy Hatfield said...

What a sweet little guy. I need some more pictures--you can't see him very clearly with the hat on. He looks super adorable though!

Allie Thornbrue said...

Keep those cute pictures coming!

Leah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leah said...

Getting your hair cut by girls in bathing suits? Bryan's a lucky man!!!