We have also played a lot dress-ups this summer. We have a lot so it's easy to do. Yesterday we had a theater day with 2 friends over and did "Three Little Pigs", "Three Billy Goats Gruff" and "Tikki Tikki Tembo No Sa Rembo..." They had a blast. Here's Aaron in his first dress-up outfit, Emily as Tinkerbell (the flying fairy), Ashley as Swan Lake (the swimming fairy).
This is the story of our family and how we came to be. Hope this brings a few smiles.
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Hot Summer Fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Too cute. Looks like the kids are ready for Halloween. When I was growing up, the backyard patio was Barbieland and Troll Town all summer long for several years. The only time they were moved was when Grandpa Jerry wanted to BBQ.
I am SO jealous that you have so many friends to play with. It gets hard thinking of activities to do with the boys each day. If only they had friends to come over and play with each day.
That is really cute. I love the outfit Aaron is in, and it looks like he can use it for Halloween. We hope to see you soon at the BBQ.
He looks so cute int he Superman PJs. Cooper had several pairs of those over the years. It was so good to see you guys. Call us next time you are in AZ.
Your garage is THE place to be! I love the costumes, especially Aarons - too cute!
Post a Comment