Thursday, February 7, 2008

Turbo Bryan!



Yes this picture is of Bryan climbing up a frozen waterfall! Isn't he awesome?! He went up with my uncle Bill and another friend. They were very safe and got to have a cool experience! This is what rock climbers find to do in the winter months.
Bryan is playing basketball with a church group and the season is in full swing. The first game the girls went to watch, they sat on the sidelines and cheered for 20 minutes straight. Go Dad Go! Here is a picture after basketball tonight- dad and Emily doing some stretching. Bryan is also training for the SLC 1/2 marathon with me. 2008 is starting off as a year for getting into shape!
Bryan is also doing some innovative things at work by hiring his brother Cameron and another guy to be technical writers for him. It is working out good for all parties involved and is a cool change for Bryan.
There is a lot more I could say to brag about the man I love, but for now I will conclude.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing, I would be a mess doing that climbing or any on any mountain or cliff. Glad you two can run togehter. Your little ladies are the cutest. When will you come to Denver again? Let me know we'd love to have you over! Have a happy weekend. I love Fridays!

Chad and Amy Hatfield said...

Yeah for you guys! Chad has been playing basketball a few nights each week and thinks that will get him shape, but I think once 30 hits it gets so much harder. I have been exercising hard 3x/week and pilates/yoga 2x/week. I do not call myself in shape by any means however. How is Bryan able to hire technical writers? That's great!