Sunday, February 10, 2008

Happy Love Week!


We went up to Idaho on Saturday to visit Bryan's dad's dad, Great-Grandpa Clair Hanks who is in poor health. He is 85 and has Parkinson's Disease. He is now in a nursing home facility and getting good care. We are glad that our kids get to know some of their great-grandparents. Between Bryan and I we have 3 left, all of whom we have seen in the last 2 months. :)

Other Hanks' happenings, we got to have Grandpa Kevin (Bryan's dad) with us this weekend. We all played Settlers game and Bryan won (of course) but I did come in a close second place!

We hope everyone has a nice love week! We are celebrating Valentines on Saturday night and think we are genius because we will not have a long wait for dinner and Bryan will get the cheap deals on flowers!

2 comments:

shelley said...

You're family is adorable. Thanks for sharing all the happy moments. It gives all of us inspiration (and ideas) and helps you remember all the sweet things you're kids do (like schlopp). I can't wait until my kids are old enough to read my blog and see all the funny things they used to do and say!

Allie Thornbrue said...

How great that you guys are getting so much exercise. I am trying to organize a group of six couples or so to do a co-ed basketball game. Maybe we could go for dessert afterward. Just something different from the typical date night.