Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Best Friends



Since getting Polly Pockets for Christmas, my girls have loved playing together. They love to dress and redress the dolls and drive them to the temple (a little yellow chair). Half the time they are the best of friends and it is so fun to watch! The other time they are grabbing, crying, pushing, etc. Sisters!
Thanks to my cousin Tiffany for taking this amazing picture and for babysitting that day!

3 comments:

Brianne said...

Cute picture. I was thinking about you the other day..I feel bad that the last time we got together was short and I ran into an old friend that took time away from us as well. I want to get together with you again. Let me know what works for you.

shelley said...

First of all, Emily is such a little Bedford I can't believe it! Second, how cute that your girls drive their dolls to the temple! What a great way for you to realize that you must be doing something right!

Chad and Amy Hatfield said...

I am so glad we can still keep in touch through pictures. It has been fun to see not only Emily get older, but to see Ashley grow too since we only knew her as a newborn. Yeah for blogging!