On Sunday January 13th we celebrated (and mourned) that Bryan turned 30. He and I went out on Saturday to dinner and a movie and on Sunday we had a family party. His younger brother Spencer also has the same birthday so we had a double party here. A total of 56 candles blown out made quite a bit of smoke that we had to open the door so the smoke alarm wouldn't go off.
Thanks to everyone who wished Bryan a happy day. He got to sleep in, had 3 yummy meals and didn't have to help any kids with going to the bathroom or do any dishes. (really, what else do you need?)
5 comments:
Happy Birthday old man!!!!
What a "mature" family! Happy B-day!
Happy 30th Bryan! I tried to not ask Chad to help much with the kids on his birthday, but did end up asking him to change a diaper while I was hurrying to finish dinner.
What great gift ideas!
Maegan-
I got tagged and now I'm tagging you in a random-facts-about-you game....check out my blog for more details.
Happy Belated Birthday to Bryan!!
Post a Comment