Sunday, September 26, 2010

Why I love Fall



For me fall includes: pumpkin bars with cream cheese frosting, raking leaves as a family and watching the kids jump in them, wearing jeans every day, taking Sunday naps in the sunny spot in my front room (maybe that's more winter-time), hot chocolate, watching the leaves change color every day, my birthday, going to the Barnyard Boo at Thanksgiving Point, picking out pumpkins at a pumpkin patch, hanging out with friends outside while it's still nice outdoors, and all yummy warm baked goods.


Last weekend we attended Bryan's annual work party. There were maybe 40 people in attendance: 5 partners, 6 associates, 3 secretaries and their families. We meet in someone's house with a huge backyard and play games, hire a balloon artist, eat yummy food and mingle. I think everyone had a great time and I loved ending up with yummy leftovers.

1 comment:

Leah said...

Company parties (no matter how big or small)are just as much fun and as memorable as family parties.

Autumn activities are so much fun, especially with kids. Sounds like you're making great childhood memories for you AND the kids.
Aunt Leah