June 18th Friday-19th Saturday
Ragnar Team #754. Team Name: TBD
Results- 31:55:47.9.
Logan to Park City- 188 miles! Bryan and I and 10 other people took turns running for 31 hours, 55 minutes. My part was 3.4, 7 and 6= 16.4 miles. We ran, slept (3 hrs-ish), ate, complained, got massaged, ran more, ate, smelt, cheered, pottied, loved it and hated it. Van 1 start time was 5:15 am. Bryan and I were in van 2 and we met in SLC around 7:30 am and I think we started running around 11 am? Honestly it's a lot of a blur now.
Van 2 from left to right- Kelsey, Bryan, Maegan, Brian Fries (Bry Fry), Shalee the driver, Wes and Adam. To check out more photos go to http://flo-foto.com/ (team 754)
2010 Wasatch Ragnar Relay- check. :)
2011 Watsatch Ragnar Relay team #198, temporarily named 'Cool Runnings' is now accepting all applications for 10 openings. June 17-18 2011- put it on your calendar.

No comments:
Post a Comment