Thursday, March 4, 2010

Bry and I




Taken in January, reading Cyrus the sea serpent. It's hard to believe how much changes in a couple months. Mostly I notice Aaron got bigger and all our hair got longer.




Bryan got busted sneaking some more of his birthday peach cinnamon cake his mom made him while at his parents. He and his dad loved riding bikes around town while we were there.





Here's all the 3 girls with our crazy hair. I'd forgotten how much I like my hair crimped.










Bryan's dream come true- our basement recording studio is done! We finished working on it in January. Although there are still things not completed, he is done for now. He works from home most every day in this room with the space heater on and his music blasting while still in his pjs. He loves it. And I love him being home and having the convenience to leave Aaron asleep while I drive the girls to and from school.

No comments: