Monday, December 7, 2009

Emily's Dance Show

Emily is in Sunshine Generation dance group. It's like a show choir for kids. She's been in it since September. Ashley tried it for a few weeks but decided to opt out since mom chose not to dance with her every practice. She does have two neighborhood friends in it- Cami and Sarah. The group has about 10 kids ages 3-5 and also 10 kids who are ages 6-12. This performance is at the Festival of the Trees. Tonight they also sang at two outdoor venues- brrr! Emily does a great job singing and dancing and says that she has fun so we will keep at it for a while.

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

Emily is way too cute! It looks like she loves it!

Erika said...

oh my goodness!!! she's is so adorable! I love how she gets distracted by waving and then runs back to her spot! she is so precious!

Anonymous said...

Wait! I wasn't done watching! I wanted the whole song!

Randy said...

Grandma-aunt jane said: Oh too cute! Glad you see your sweet family again.