Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween


Halloween 2009 was absolutely great!
Ashley was a Butterfly Princess, Emily a black cat, Aaron a pumpkin and Bryan his pumpkin patch, and I was a pirate. Too bad we only got a movie of me because I was looking good- with a black beard and everything.

We carved all our pumpkins Halloween morning- Bryan of course gets out the power tools (the drill) to make his. Emily loved designing and naming her pumpkins (Jake was the little one and Punky the big one), and Ashley refused the carving but chose the permanent marker route for her 2 pumpkins (Jeni and Sarah) and loved it!

Trick-or-treating lastest all of us for an hour and then Aaron had enough so we all went home. I fed Aaron and then left the two men home and I took the girls out again.








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys make everything look like such fun. Cute, cute costumes!

Brianne said...

Maeg, it's been a while since I've blogged so I'm just catching up...wow, you guys have been busy and having lots of fun as well. Cute halloween costumes. I wish we could see yours though :( Aaron is looking so big and grown up, I can't believe it. Hope you guys are well and maybe we'll see ya again soon...

The Spence Family said...

Wow the baby is getting so big. Your girls looked cute! Hope everyone is well