This is the story of our family and how we came to be. Hope this brings a few smiles.
Sunday, June 28, 2009
June Days
Our first family outing was to a park for Family Night. Teeter-totter fun. The girls made Bryan ties for Fathers Day. Proud daddy wore them to church and looked so handsome!
Absolutely I have been initiated into the mother-of-a-boy club and have been peed on a few times. Three kids isn't as scary as I thought it would be. Maybe it's because Bryan's able to work from home a lot.
3 comments:
Great pictures. I love the Fathers day ties and I like how both were worn at the same time. Homemade ties....hideously beautiful!!!
Aunt Leah
So fun. How's 3 little ones going? Have you gotten peed on yet? :)
Absolutely I have been initiated into the mother-of-a-boy club and have been peed on a few times. Three kids isn't as scary as I thought it would be. Maybe it's because Bryan's able to work from home a lot.
Post a Comment