
Bryan taught Joyschool one day. Here he is reading to the kids. Emily drew a picture of a fire-ant- complete with jaws, eyeball, legs, body and bottom. Here is me 37 weeks pregnant. Ashley and I colored a picture of a family in a house.



The countdown is less than 2 weeks- we love you baby!
3 comments:
Congrats to the girls for graduating. Is Emily going to kindergarten next year? Scary! You look fantastic Maegan (of course). Good luck in 2 weeks! Can't wait to meet new little baby boy Hanks.
Hey Maegan . . . I figured it out, thanks! Our visit last summer seems so long ago. The whole family looks great. I think you will love your mini-van - there's nothing better for families. We'll see you soon!
you look great! i love that pic of bryan reading to the kids. adorable! dads and kids are just too cute together.
Post a Comment