
On Tuesday was Bryan's 31st birthday and we went in for our ultrasound appointment. My main objective was to find out the health of the baby but also the gender. We got everything checked and the baby looks normal and we are having a boy! Happy happy news! They moved my due date at June 13th, previously it was June 3rd. Emily is very excited for a little brother. She has come up with the name Business Hanks for him. Who knows where she got it, but I am not surprised as she called Ashley "Doojees" for many months. Ashley is still not sure what to make of it yet, but is excited for a new pwince (prince).
Bryan stayed home from work to celebrate his special day. He got cinnamon rolls from the girls and then they went off to preschoool. I made him a omelets and hashbrown feast and then he played Guitar Hero and watched some episodes of Hero. We went and bought some sheet music and then headed to the dr office. We had a family party that night with indian food Chicken Tikka Masala followed by Cherry Pizza Pie and ice cream. Happy Birthday B!On other news, Bryan's brothers Spencer and Cameron moved out of our basement and will be staying in Houston with their parents for a while.
And Emily learned how to tie her shoes on the 6th. She is thrilled!
12 comments:
Maeg, I'm so excited for you to be having a boy!! WOO HOO!! They are lots of fun that's for sure. I'm glad everything is fine with you and the little guy too. Congrats!
Congratulations, Maegan!!! Exciting news that it's a boy! Boys sure are fun! Happy Birthday, Bryan!
Ahahahaha!!!! I'm dying! I KNEW it would be a boy. All because of Spencer...congratulations! I'm so happy for you!
Hooray for a boy!! I am very excited for you!
congrats! and business is a very fine name. you should definitely stick with that! :)
I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! A BOY!!!! I knew it, I told you :) Happy birthday Bryan!
Congratulations! It was so fun to see you guys. Let us know when you come to AZ next!
Good for you guys. And good luck potty training.
Congratulations again guys! Talmage and Dallin are glad to have another male cousin!
Yeah! That means there's hope for us having a girl next time! :) Congratulations.
congrats on your baby boy, i LOVE baby boys. and congrats on clearing out brothers. :) you guys are so cool but i know how hard it is to not have your own space as a family.
congrats on your baby boy, i LOVE baby boys. and congrats on clearing out brothers. :) you guys are so cool but i know how hard it is to not have your own space as a family.
Post a Comment