This is the story of our family and how we came to be. Hope this brings a few smiles.
Monday, January 5, 2009
Husband Away, Sad Me
Anyone wondering what would be a good idea of a bedtime snack for a pregnant, hungry for chocolate wife who is missing her husband? My great idea- a huge cup of hot chocolate. Now I will be missing my husband even more as I get to take additional trips to the bathroom in the middle of the night (already it's twice) and get to climb back into a cold bed by myself. He's been gone 12 hours and already I am going through withdraws. I think I am addicted to my husband. Thankfully 3 1/2 scoops of hot chocolate mix has 4% iron and 6% calcium so maybe this could be my new thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
When I was pregnant...hot chocolate and melba toast. Pregnancy is the only time I crave melba toast. You probably don't even know what that is. And by the way....get an electric blanket for your cold, lonely bed. It helps when you miss snuggling with your schmoopy.
Post a Comment