Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Baby News

I went to the doctor last week and found out I am farther along than I thought! I am now 12 weeks along (I thought 9) and Bryan and I got to hear the heartbeat at the appointment. It was in that minute that the baby became real to me and the information I knew in my brain went into my heart and I loved my baby through that sound. We have a due date of June 3rd. Emily was very disappointed that she won't be getting a baby for her birthday present at the end of July. But I am feeling good that I will have the baby before the summer heat. We will find out the baby gender at 20 weeks which will be around the 15th of January.
Today we went on a tour of Mrs. Cavenaugh's Chocolate Factory. I ate 4 chocolates and bought 3 other bags of candy. I loved every bite and got excited for Christmas treats. For anyone asking- milk, not dark. :)
Thanksgiving plans for next week are to have Bryan's parents, his sister & her husband, possibly his 2 brothers and our friend Kadia from Iowa. Should be good times. In our church primary class we've been talking about being thankful- seriously we are so blessed!

4 comments:

Chad and Amy Hatfield said...

I'm so happy for you, although it isn't fair how you ALWAYS have these "earlier due dates" each pregnancy. No fair!

Nicole Stenzel said...

I AM SOOOOO EXCITED! We are right behind each other. May 7th and June 3rd. YIPEEEE!!!

Brianne said...

I'm glad that you are farther along than you thought, rather than the other way around. Nothing could be worse I think! I hope you are feeling good. I'm excited for you.

Oh and milk chocolate is the only way to go in my book too!!

James said...

For the record the little "baby tracker" things people put on their blogs are creepy. Looks like no one told you yet!