Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Chicken Pox!

Emily got her second dose of the chickenpox vaccine two weeks ago and ended up getting the chickenpox from the live vaccine! We are now quarantined for 10-14 days at which point Ashley will probably just be starting to be contagious. I know now what I will be doing for the last month of summer. Luckily both Bryan and I had them as kids and so we are not at risk for anything.
She had a low grade fever at church on Sunday which I attributed to her cold she got. So we could have gotten the 3o kids sick but we won't know for 2 weeks. Because she had the vaccine, her 16 spots are not itchy.


Here's our interpretation of the Olympic events at our house. Here you will see a debute of the new event, Women's Gymnastics Floor Routine for Two. Both girls are creating their own music to their movements. It definitely fits in the modern dance category.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Looks like a Gold Medal to me! Nancy