This is our normal Monday night family home evening. Mom and both girls start at the piano with the "Family Night" song. Then comes a prayer, lesson, game/activity and we finish with treats. To our kids, it's the best night of the week! This last time we had a lesson on saying family prayers, we colored pictures to remind us to pray, we put up our Christmas tree and had root-beer floats.
2 comments:
What an example to us all: Let it be known the Hanks have "normal" (I read as: REGULAR) FHE. So great. Root beer floats sound so good to me. As soon as I can stomach one I am all for it. Thanks for sharing cute video.
OH how sweet. The piano looks familar! That was wonderful, good job MOMMY Maegan. This must make your mother weep with pride! Love to all. Aunt jane
Post a Comment