Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Happy Birthday Maegan!


This is me as a 27 year old. I had a really fun birthday with lots of people calling and stopping by to say they cared about me. I had a family party on Sunday night with Steph, Jameson and Spencer. And Monday night we had Amy, Tiffany and Hannah Foster come down and party. Bryan blew up 50 big balloons and decorated the house, he made breakfast, dinner and apple pie dessert for me, and gave me some fantastic presents. I got a new haircut and a full body massage and a whole bunch of fun upcoming date nights. We start swing dance lessons on Thursday and go the symphony on Friday. I have a very thoughtful, wonderful husband who makes birthdays so much fun! Thanks to everyone who thought about me on my birthday- it was the best!

1 comment:

Chad and Amy Hatfield said...

Shoot! I forgot Maegan. Happy Birthday! Are you really that old?!? J/K