My baby went off to her first day of school today! Okay, so it was only at my friend's house 3 doors down but it was still school. Joyschool preschool is a group of moms who decide to be the teachers and then rotate who teaches throughout the year. I will teach next week and I am excited to see what it is all about. There are 5 kids plus everyone has a younger child that will be there too.
We've been talking about school a lot (on the calendar, bought school supplies, got her show & tell ready) and Emily has been nothing but excited, except for today. She was so nervous- it was cute (kind of, mostly it was annoying). I told her it was time to get shoes on and she had a big fit and as we walked over she kept talking about Ashley being all by herself. But in the end she had a great time and told me all about playing playdough, a puppet who makes funny faces, melting crayons with an iron, and all about the rules of school. It's two days a week and I think I will really like just having one kid again for those few hours. Today when she was gone, Bryan and I worked on the deck.
1 comment:
She is adorable.
Post a Comment